Continuing my cheerleading for this beautiful region … ( following part 3)
31. Black garlic . Covered in chocolate ( optional – but delicious !)
32. Cherries . In abundance from November through January . My pick is in Jacksons Road . Heaven .
33. Top Town Cinema -like cinemas used to be .
34. The pretty wind fans decorating the Labdscape – and turning into a Dantesque scene during frost season !
35. Arbour restaurant . Great people . Great values . Great food .
36. Olives . Everywhere . No excuses for not having your own healthy olive oil .
37. Blue cross . Great to donate to and also to find bargains .10 cent jam jars – say no more !
38. The Vines Village . Idyllic spot to visit , work ,hangout or just grab a taco (on Tuesday’s ) and beer !
39. The people . Even if you’re not a 4th generation Malburnian !
40. Blue skies . Summer and winter .
11 to go and hundreds to choose from !