Continuing my love affair with this perfect patch of Paradise….
11. Our Farmers Market . The best in produce from the area. Especially love Leah’s freshly made cakes and bread from Mississippi Herbs , Cheese from Dan at Kaikoura Cheese and the best organic blueberries in the world from Windsong Orchard
12. The number of roundabouts ( or lack of them) !
13. Staying with the traffic theme. No traffic lights ! It took me a while to see what I was missing while driving through town!
14. The Wairau River. Icy glacial blue and fiercely beautiful. A wonderful walking companion.
15. Muffins at Saint Clair vineyard. In fact all the food and wine is great, as is the location, but the muffins are spectacular and worth a morning coffee visit !
16. The ’10 minute’ Blenheim travel mystery. Everywhere is within 10 minutes. How is that even possible….
17. Shops that still shut on Saturday afternoons.
18. The abundance of roadside olives – an untapped industry in itself.
19. Our local ( free) papers. Everything you need to know!
20. The abundance of cafe’s and baking on site. From scratch. Not mixes. Heaven 🙂
….to be continued….